Many cooking and baking ingredients come in tins. The ZWILLING Pro series can opener is the ideal kitchen gadget for simply and safely opening them. The ergonomic handle is non-slip so that the opener always sits safely in the hand. Opening tins is incredibly simple, requiring minimal effort to turn because the large crank provides excellent leverage. The professional side-cutting design means that the can opener never comes into contact with the contents. In addition to hygiene, safety is also particularly important. The can opener removes the lid with precision cutting that doesn’t leave any sharp edges behind. However, today’s kitchen gadgets have to be more than merely functional. After all, kitchens are no longer purely work spaces. The two designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez spent much time developing the series to create a design that impresses both now and which will remain a genuine eye-catcher for many years to come. The result is a series with a minimalistic look that sets new standards in functionality and design elegance.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene and effortless use
- Clean removal of the lid with precision cutting around the outer edge.
- Dishwasher safe
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Net weight: 0.16 kg / 0.35 lbs
- Length of product: 19.5 cm / 7.68 in
- Width of product: 7.7 cm / 3.03 in
- Height of product: 4.5 cm / 1.77 in