This cleaver from the ZWILLING® Pro series is outstanding for chopping large cuts of meat and cutting pork ribs, and also has a stable and broad rectangular blade. Overall the cleaver has a length of 16 cm. The series is characterised by "Made in Germany" quality. Innovative technology, a traditional appearance and precision are what set this cleaver apart. The steel used for it and the ratio of chrome to carbon, above all, contribute to the high quality of the cleaver. The FRIODUR® blade of the knife is top-quality, as specific ice-hardening is used to optimise its cutting properties. As the blade is precision-forged from a single piece of steel, this SIGMAFORGE® knife cannot fail to impress users with its perfect geometry. This forms the basis for a precise cut and excellent cutting properties. The unique wedge-shaped blade geometry delivers optimum stability and a light and easy cutting action. The knife can be guided safely, owing to the curved shape of the bolster. At the same time the bolster stops fingers slipping from the handle to the blade. The 3-rivet design with its continuous tang provides excellent balance. The continuous cutting edge on the cleaver means that it cuts right up to the bolster. This ZWILLING knife provides a cutting implement that combines Japanese and European cutting culture.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.614 kg / 1.35 lbs
- Blade length: 16 cm / 6.30 in