You cannot fail to be impressed at first sight by the classic three rivets and continuous tang on this slicing knife from the ZWILLING® Pro series. It is also extremely popular with professional chefs on account of its good cutting properties, comfortable grip and safety features. The knife, which has a 16 cm long blade, is designed for all demanding tasks in the modern kitchen. The slim knife with its stable blade and smooth cutting edge is a useful tool for preparing meat and slicing roasts. This knife is perfect for cutting fried or boiled meat effortlessly and precisely. It does not tear apart the fibres of the meat and the juices remain in your food. The slicing knife retains its value and cutting edge retention and is easy to look after. It is made of an exceptionally high-grade ZWILLING special formula steel to guarantee the very best cutting results through the optimum ratio of chromium to carbon. The blades also undergo a special ice-hardening process. The knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel, thereby obtaining a perfect geometry and giving them a precise cutting edge and optimum balance. They are comfortable to hold even when performing difficult work, enabling you to work tirelessly. The ZWILLING slicing knife has a number of features that let you cut like a professional.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.156 kg / 0.34 lbs
- Length of product: 29 cm / 11.42 in
- Width of product: 3.5 cm / 1.38 in
- Height of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
- Blade length: 16 cm / 6.30 in
- Handle length: 11 cm / 4.33 in