The paring and garnishing knife from the ZWILLING® Pro series is a versatile and useful implement to have in your kitchen, ideal for peeling and garnishing almost all ingredients. Use it to peel, chop or garnish fruit and vegetables with ease or even use it to prick a roast. It is also ideal for cutting smaller pieces of meat. With a 13 cm blade, it is a relatively large example of this type of knife, so that it can be used to deal with small and even medium-sized ingredients. A key feature of this knife is its extremely slim blade, the tip of quite lies centrally. The ZWILLING paring and garnishing knife provides outstanding quality for all different tasks in the kitchen. The FRIODUR® blade uses a specially developed steel, which has been enhanced by ice hardening, making it extremely hard, yet flexible. The precision-forged blade produces unrivalled sharpness, enabling you to use this knife to cut even hard and solid ingredients with ease. The handle of the knife lies comfortably in the hand, thanks to its ergonomic shape. This implement reduces the effort needed in cooking, making cooking a thing of real pleasure. Enjoy success with all your creative recipes with the ZWILLING paring and garnishing knife.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.168 kg / 0.37 lbs
- Blade length: 13 cm / 5.12 in
- Handle length: 11.6 cm / 4.57 in