ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.
- Curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip for safe, comfortable cutting
- Entire length of the blade can be used for cutting
- Full tang ensures the blade is exceptionally strong
- Blades are sharpened and polished by hand
- Hand wash
- Lifetime warranty.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.16 kg / 0.35 lbs
- Length of product: 12 cm / 4.72 in
- Blade length: 12 cm / 4.72 in