Details

ZWILLING Gourmet 7 Piece SELF-SHARPENING BLOCK SET

C$ 300.00
C$ 715.00
-58 %

Knife block set with sharpening function

• Stylish storage keeps your knives in place
  • Optimal sharpness
  • Keep-It-Sharp technology sharpens your knives every time you pull them out of the knife block
  • Keep-It-Sharp technology
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Gourmet 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece SELF-SHARPENING BLOCK SET brown is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_17
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36133-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 148ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7 Piece","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36133-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Premium knives require regular sharpening to preserve their excellent cutting performance. The new ZWILLING SharpBlock knife block with KIS Technology now does this for you. In addition to providing safe and attractive storage for your knives, it also ensures that they are always sharp. This preserves their optimal quality and you enjoy your knives even longer. The ZWILLING SharpBlock automatically sharpens knives with ceramic sharpeners built into each slot for fine-edged knives (paring, slicing and chef's knives). The sharpening stones are arranged so that each knife is sharpened at the ideal angle whenever it is removed or replaced to retain its sharp edge. You no longer have to think about when or how to sharpen your knives. Making sure that knives are always returned to the correct slot are self-explanatory pictograms on each slot. This completely prevents mix-ups. The 7-piece knife block not only keeps your knives optimally sharp, it’s also a real eye-catcher in your kitchen. The knife block in ash wood features a particularly wonderful grain and is fitted with a functional and attractive stainless steel cover. This 7 piece knife set has a wide range of knives that allow you to cut thin slices of produce and precision cuts through thick meat and prep vegetables The block is ideal for ZWILLING Gourmet series knives, which come included. The following knives come with each block: a ZWILLING Gourmet series paring knife (10 cm), slicing knife (16 cm), chef's knife (20 cm), utility knife (13 cm), bread knife (20 cm) and TWIN L multi-purpose scissors.

• Set Contents: 4" Paring knife, 5" Serrated utility knife, 6" slicing knife, 8" Bread knife, 8" Chef, Shears, Self Sharpening Knife Block
  • Precision-stamped from a single-piece of Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
  • Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
  • Centre rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 36133-000
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: laser cut
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.507 kg / 5.53 lbs
  • Length of product: 41 cm / 16.14 in
  • Width of product: 17.5 cm / 6.89 in
  • Height of product: 20 cm / 7.87 in
ZWILLING Gourmet 7 Piece SELF-SHARPENING BLOCK SET
4.4 (20)
-58% 715
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING GOURMET – CLASSIC AND TIMELESS

The ZWILLING SharpBlock is more than just a knife block set. While other blocks only protect the blades of the knives, the SharpBlock also maintains their quality and cutting ability. Each time you pull a knife from the block, it is automatically sharpened.

More Knife Sets

KIS technology

Keep It Sharp (KIS) – The slots for smooth edged knives contain ceramic pins that automatically sharpen the knives when inserted or removed, without additional effort.

ZWILLING SharpBlock

Slots and grinding angles are optimally aligned to the knives and small symbols indicate the correct slot. The knife block set is both a kitchen tool and stylish storage option.

GOURMET knives

The ZWILLING SharpBlock includes GOURMET series knives. Made in Solingen – thanks to their high-quality workmanship, these knives reliably assist with everyday cooking tasks.

ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Gourmet 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece SELF-SHARPENING BLOCK SET brown is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Hmm...not sure (first impression) Product arrived well packaged and took only a few days. Was excited to unpack but, that was short-lived. The part on the knife block with the logo that attaches to the block is not finished very well and doesn't look great. It bothers me and not sure I can look past that or get over it. The knives seem on the small side to me (smaller than my other Zwilling knife block set) otherwise, they seem heavy and sturdy enough. My biggest complaint is that they do not slide into their assigned slots very well and once they are in, they kind of wobble around in there. Not sure what effect that's going to have on the sharpening feature. Just got them this evening so haven't used them yet. Time will tell if I keep them or can't get past the knife block and wobbling knives issue. These aren't cheap and I expected more/better quality.
Date published: 2022-12-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Regrets……I’ve had a few! Do yourself a big favour and DON’T buy this particular set of Zwilling knives. Please just spend the extra money and select a more expensive set of FORGED knives. Also, DO NOT buy a set that comes with the self-sharpening block. It is junk and the scabbards/slots are so loose and floppy it actually has a dulling effect on the blades. I suggest you learn how to properly sharpen your own high-end knives. It’s easy and fast once you watch a few YouTube videos and the results are spectacular. This may be made of decent German steel but it is stamped, not forged. There is a BIG difference and it affects the weightyness and balance and hand feel of the knives when in use. Wish I had read a review like this before I wasted my time and money. Zwilling is a great brand of knives….. just not this set.
Date published: 2024-04-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Feels flimsy Was very surprised when I received the knives at how light and flimsy they felt. I purchase directly from Zwilling thinking I would have the best service. Definitely not. They are charging me to send the knives back by courier. Had a purchased at a retailer it would’ve been much easier and cheaper to exchange for a different set. I hope my new ones are better. Ordered a four-star set
Date published: 2022-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Last set of knives I will every need! So very pleased with our purchase! My husband and I have been doing much more home cooking since the pandemic and it is wonderful to have the best tools on hand. These knives are always sharp, feel comfortable in your hand and are made to last! Well worth the money!
Date published: 2022-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very sharp, easy to use These knives are very sharp and with the self-sharpening knife block they seem to be holding the edge. Easy to use, well weighted, comfortable in the hand, good selection of knives.
Date published: 2022-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great so far The knives came carefully packaged and all in perfect condition. Really love the look of the block ,it suits my kitchen really well. So far everything is great!
Date published: 2022-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I don't know how I managed before! I can't believe I have gone so long with the knives I had before these. If you are thinking it's time for an upgrade the answer is yes ...these ones!!
Date published: 2022-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Knife Set This knife set is incredible! I have been looking for something that lets me prepare food with no hassles! Fantastic quality and quick cooking!
Date published: 2022-08-07
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_17
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36133-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 147ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;