Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum gratin dish, glass, grey

C$ 59.99
C$ 75.00
-20 %

The all-rounder, made of high-quality borosilicate glass; Store, Bake, and Serve

• Ideal for lasagnas, gratins, and other baked meals
  • Thanks to the vacuum function, food stays fresh 5X longer
  • Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
  • All FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Gratin-dish_Gratin-dish Vacuum gratin dish, glass, grey grey is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S/M/L / 3 Piece","ID":"s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S/M/L / 3 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-m_m":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"M","ID":"m_m","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size M is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-s_s":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S","ID":"s_s","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-fridge-box_fridge-box":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Fridge box","ID":"fridge-box_fridge-box","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Fridge box is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36812-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-gratin-dish_gratin-dish":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Gratin dish","ID":"gratin-dish_gratin-dish","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Gratin dish is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-l_l":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"L","ID":"l_l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size L is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: Gratin dish
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non vacuum storage methods. Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen. We currently offer two starter sets available with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food. What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.

• Container made of borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 356°F 
  • Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • Long, shallow shape means it can be easily stacked in the fridge and freezer for efficient storage.
  • Container lid features double seal to create a perfect seal
  • Store, bake, and serve in the same container
  • For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
  • Starter Kits available with borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers
  • Expert German engineering

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-000
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Heat Resistance: 180 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -20 ºC
  • Substance: glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.85 kg / 4.08 lbs
  • Capacity: 2.85 l / 3.01 qt
  • Length of product: 29.2 cm / 11.50 in
  • Width of product: 20 cm / 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 9.7 cm / 3.82 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum gratin dish, glass, grey
4.3 (27)
-20% 75
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Gratin-dish_Gratin-dish Vacuum gratin dish, glass, grey grey is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor product, poor customer service I used this dish once overnight in the refrigerator. When I removed it the next day it has cracked all down the bottom. When I reached out to customer service I had to send images 3 times and call them before receiving customer service. I was then sent an email explaining that this issue was my fault and they will not replace cracked glass or ceramic items. This glass is described as oven safe, freezer safe. I only used it in the refrigerator. The smaller sets I ordered seem to be fine but this dish was obviously defective and I was refused a return or exchange. Poorly made product, I would not recommend
Date published: 2023-12-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Lid broke down after a few uses Plastic pieces detached from the inside the lid gasket, and the vacuum is not properly working anymore. I sent two emails to the support team and called the phone line. No response for a few weeks now. It's disappointing, this is a premium priced box. How do I replace it? I only bought it this spring.
Date published: 2022-08-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from It's a gamble. I bought a couple of these glass containers last year and realized that some lids almost never held the seal for more than 24 hours, and some other lids did hold the seal. Upon inspecting them, I realized that the lids design were different. Some lids have a very thin silicone layer all around the lid and the others had a much thicker silicone lid. In my experience, the only lids that work well are the ones with a thick silicone layer. I wrote to Zwilling to tell them about it and, after a few back and forth e-mails, they accepted to send me replacement lids. Took a month or two and I finally received the replacement lids. Of course, what you could expect happened : all of the lids they sent me were exactly the old lid design with the thin silicone layer that don't work. I wrote back to them to say that this doesn't help as the new lids won't work either. They told me that this is all they have available and never really acknowledged that the lids were redesigned. It's not such a surprise, if you read other reviews about this item, you'll see that many people are having problems with the lids. Guess they redesigned it so that it actually work but they are probably trying to get rid of all the old stock with the design flaw thinking most people won't have the energy to complain about it. In the end, I wasted a lot of money on something that doesn't work and they just "accepted" that they can't please me with a product that actually work. A bit hard to rate, since the ones I have that DO work are fine and I like them a lot. Most of the ones I have, though, are worthless. That's why I say that it's a gamble. If you receive some stock with the thin silicone border, return it immediately instead of losing your money like I did. If you get the redesigned cover, you should be good.
Date published: 2023-05-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Unreliable and Inconsistent, Waste of Money I currently have 44 fresh and save products, all glass containers of various sizes. They're hit and miss, in the end after a couple years I've decided to give them away because the seal is so poor. In testing them all before giving them away, I'm up to 15 out of 44 that have not been able to hold a seal after roughly 48 hours. Useless in the freezer as well, after the silicone seal contracts in the freezer with low temperatures the seal has almost always broken on me. The bags were essentially the same, always losing their seal after a few days. I've switched back to a chamber vacuum sealer and normal glass containers, trying the Gusto line but I will likely just go with a different brand after spending hundreds on this terrible system.
Date published: 2024-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vacuumed sealer boxes. Roll sets of the glass containers they work fine. I purchased three sets of the different size bags and some of them lose their seal in my freezer. I have to take them out and redo them. They should come out with bigger containers and not the itty-bitty one I’m not a fan of that. It cost me a lot of money and I am a bit disappointed I have two of the Sealers , incase it breaks .
Date published: 2021-11-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great concept Big enough for leftovers and for meal prep. Quite sturdy, only downside is the vacuum seal doesn't work too well when there's too much food in the container itself.
Date published: 2023-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love These Containers Love the size of these dishes. They are great to store our meal prep food.
Date published: 2022-06-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 113ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;