C$ 45.00
-33 %

The all-rounder made from high-quality borosilicate glass

• Food keeps fresher for longer thanks to vacuum function
  • Easy food shelf life tracking via QR code and app
  • Heat resistant borosilicate glass
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
  • All FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible
ZWILLING Fresh & Save M_M M Vacuum box, glass, grey grey is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S/M/L / 3 Piece","ID":"s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S/M/L / 3 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-m_m":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"M","ID":"m_m","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size M is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-s_s":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S","ID":"s_s","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-fridge-box_fridge-box":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Fridge box","ID":"fridge-box_fridge-box","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Fridge box is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36812-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-gratin-dish_gratin-dish":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Gratin dish","ID":"gratin-dish_gratin-dish","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Gratin dish is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-l_l":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"L","ID":"l_l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size L is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Vacuum seal – refrigerate – track – get a reminder – enjoy
What can’t this Vacuum Box Glass M do? Freezer proof, ovenproof, and suitable for the microwave and dishwasher, it also makes a splash at the dining table!
The new Vacuum Box M made of glass is perfect for meal prepping: Make it easy on yourself and vacuum seal your delicious soup, crisp salad or your fresh bowl meal on the weekend. After a stressful working day, look forward to a healthy meal also during the week – in your own home.
The handy FRESH & SAVE Vacuum Pump extracts the air out of the glass container at the touch of a button and safely preserves aromas and vitamins. Your meals and food thus stay fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods! This means the glass container is not only suitable for the freezer but also heat resistant up to 280°C, making it perfect for preparing meal servings for the oven. Simply vacuum seal leftovers, store in the fridge and then heat up in the microwave or oven days later.
The highlight: Link the container using the QR code on the lid and track your stores via the ZWILLING Culinary World App. Keep an overview of everything you have at home at all times wherever you are. Vacuum seal, refrigerate and reheat: From now on you only need the one container.

• Vacuum function: Food stays fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods: Aromas and nutrients are safely preserved, food waste is reduced. (Pump Sold Seperately)
  • Space-saving, stackable storage of food and meals in the fridge and freezer, sizes S / M / L can be stored one inside the other in a kitchen cupboard when not in use.
  • Elegantly shaped container for serving at the table
  • Safe freezing of food and prepped meals (vacuum sealing reduces freezer burn)
  • Ovenproof (up to 180°C without lid)
  • Suitable for use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher
  • Capacity (without lid) / max. filling level: 0.9 l / 0.75 l
  • Materials: BPA-free, borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal)
  • Vacuum lid with innovative double sealing technology
  • Easy linking of the vacuum container with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the lids for tracking food and shelf life.
  • Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-200
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Heat Resistance: 180 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -20 ºC
  • Substance: glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.795 kg / 1.75 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.9 l / 0.95 qt
  • Length of product: 18.2 cm / 7.17 in
  • Width of product: 11.2 cm / 4.41 in
  • Height of product: 9 cm / 3.54 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save M Vacuum box, glass, grey
4.0 (25)
-33% 45
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save M_M M Vacuum box, glass, grey grey is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor product, poor customer service I used this dish once overnight in the refrigerator. When I removed it the next day it has cracked all down the bottom. When I reached out to customer service I had to send images 3 times and call them before receiving customer service. I was then sent an email explaining that this issue was my fault and they will not replace cracked glass or ceramic items. This glass is described as oven safe, freezer safe. I only used it in the refrigerator. The smaller sets I ordered seem to be fine but this dish was obviously defective and I was refused a return or exchange. Poorly made product, I would not recommend
Date published: 2023-12-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Lid broke down after a few uses Plastic pieces detached from the inside the lid gasket, and the vacuum is not properly working anymore. I sent two emails to the support team and called the phone line. No response for a few weeks now. It's disappointing, this is a premium priced box. How do I replace it? I only bought it this spring.
Date published: 2022-08-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from It's a gamble. I bought a couple of these glass containers last year and realized that some lids almost never held the seal for more than 24 hours, and some other lids did hold the seal. Upon inspecting them, I realized that the lids design were different. Some lids have a very thin silicone layer all around the lid and the others had a much thicker silicone lid. In my experience, the only lids that work well are the ones with a thick silicone layer. I wrote to Zwilling to tell them about it and, after a few back and forth e-mails, they accepted to send me replacement lids. Took a month or two and I finally received the replacement lids. Of course, what you could expect happened : all of the lids they sent me were exactly the old lid design with the thin silicone layer that don't work. I wrote back to them to say that this doesn't help as the new lids won't work either. They told me that this is all they have available and never really acknowledged that the lids were redesigned. It's not such a surprise, if you read other reviews about this item, you'll see that many people are having problems with the lids. Guess they redesigned it so that it actually work but they are probably trying to get rid of all the old stock with the design flaw thinking most people won't have the energy to complain about it. In the end, I wasted a lot of money on something that doesn't work and they just "accepted" that they can't please me with a product that actually work. A bit hard to rate, since the ones I have that DO work are fine and I like them a lot. Most of the ones I have, though, are worthless. That's why I say that it's a gamble. If you receive some stock with the thin silicone border, return it immediately instead of losing your money like I did. If you get the redesigned cover, you should be good.
Date published: 2023-05-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Unreliable and Inconsistent, Waste of Money I currently have 44 fresh and save products, all glass containers of various sizes. They're hit and miss, in the end after a couple years I've decided to give them away because the seal is so poor. In testing them all before giving them away, I'm up to 15 out of 44 that have not been able to hold a seal after roughly 48 hours. Useless in the freezer as well, after the silicone seal contracts in the freezer with low temperatures the seal has almost always broken on me. The bags were essentially the same, always losing their seal after a few days. I've switched back to a chamber vacuum sealer and normal glass containers, trying the Gusto line but I will likely just go with a different brand after spending hundreds on this terrible system.
Date published: 2024-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vacuumed sealer boxes. Roll sets of the glass containers they work fine. I purchased three sets of the different size bags and some of them lose their seal in my freezer. I have to take them out and redo them. They should come out with bigger containers and not the itty-bitty one I’m not a fan of that. It cost me a lot of money and I am a bit disappointed I have two of the Sealers , incase it breaks .
Date published: 2021-11-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great concept Big enough for leftovers and for meal prep. Quite sturdy, only downside is the vacuum seal doesn't work too well when there's too much food in the container itself.
Date published: 2023-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love These Containers Love the size of these dishes. They are great to store our meal prep food.
Date published: 2022-06-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;