ZWILLING Fresh & Save medium Vacuum box, glass, white

The all-rounder made from high-quality borosilicate glass

• Food keeps fresher for longer thanks to vacuum function
  • Easy food shelf life tracking via QR code and app
  • Heat resistant borosilicate glass
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
NEW
-33%
{"white-l_large":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"large","ID":"l_large","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size large is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-m_medium":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"medium","ID":"m_medium","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size medium is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-s_small":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"small","ID":"s_small","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size small is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-fridge-box_fridge-box":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Fridge box","ID":"fridge-box_fridge-box","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Fridge box is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36812-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-gratin-dish_gratin-dish":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Gratin dish","ID":"gratin-dish_gratin-dish","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Gratin dish is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-s/m/l-/-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3 Piece","ID":"s/m/l-/-3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • white
YOU SAVE: -33%
C$ 45.00 C$ 29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -33%
C$ 45.00 C$ 29.99
In Stock FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER C$99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save M_medium Vacuum box, White | Premium White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Vacuum seal – refrigerate – track – get a reminder – enjoy What can’t this Vacuum Box Glass M do? Freezer proof, ovenproof, and suitable for the microwave and dishwasher, it also makes a splash at the dining table! The new Vacuum Box M made of glass is perfect for meal prepping: Make it easy on yourself and vacuum seal your delicious soup, crisp salad or your fresh bowl meal on the weekend. After a stressful working day, look forward to a healthy meal also during the week – in your own home. The handy FRESH & SAVE Vacuum Pump extracts the air out of the glass container at the touch of a button and safely preserves aromas and vitamins. Your meals and food thus stay fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods! This means the glass container is not only suitable for the freezer but also heat resistant up to 280°C, making it perfect for preparing meal servings for the oven. Simply vacuum seal leftovers, store in the fridge and then heat up in the microwave or oven days later. The highlight: Link the container using the QR code on the lid and track your stores via the ZWILLING Culinary World App. Keep an overview of everything you have at home at all times wherever you are. Vacuum seal, refrigerate and reheat: From now on you only need the one container.

• Vacuum function: Food stays fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods: Aromas and nutrients are safely preserved, food waste is reduced. (Pump Sold Seperately)
  • Space-saving, stackable storage of food and meals in the fridge and freezer, sizes S / M / L can be stored one inside the other in a kitchen cupboard when not in use.
  • Elegantly shaped container for serving at the table
  • Safe freezing of food and prepped meals (vacuum sealing reduces freezer burn)
  • Ovenproof (up to 280°C without lid)
  • Suitable for use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher
  • Capacity (without lid) / max. filling level: 0.9 l / 0.75 l
  • Materials: BPA-free, borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal)
  • Vacuum lid with innovative double sealing technology
  • Easy linking of the vacuum container with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the lids for tracking food and shelf life.
  • Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-200
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Heat Resistance: 180.00 ºC
  • Cold resistance: - 20.00 ºC
  • Substance: glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.797 kg / 1.76 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.9 l / 0.95 qt
  • Length of product: 18.2 cm / 7.17 in
  • Width of product: 11.2 cm / 4.41 in
  • Height of product: 9.8 cm / 3.86 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save medium Vacuum box, glass, white
C$ 45.00 C$ 29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE – OUR INNOVATION OF THE YEAR!

FRESH & SAVE is revolutionizing the way your store and organize your food and meals. One touch of a button – and the smart vacuum pump preserves flavors and nutrients in seconds. Food stays fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage solutions! A QR code on all of the storage containers in the series connects your food to the ZWILLING Culinary World app.
Never forget anything again – and throw less food away!
Simple. Smart. Fresh.

ZWILLING Fresh & Save M_medium Vacuum box, White | Premium White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works great and looks sleek! I love this kit. I've been using it non-stop and keeps all my meat very fresh even after freezing it for a long period of time. I would highly recommend this for storing your food such as your fish or meat.
Date published: 2021-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from With the amount of cooking I do, the set is a life I didn't know that I desperately needed the Fresh and Save vacuum set until I got it. After one week, the whole system blew my socks away. I could not imagine that cheese can stay fresh THAT long. The same with fresh meat, poultry, fish, cold cuts, fruits and vegetables. The handheld vacuum pump is cordless and rechargeable. And the charge lasts forever! Plus top-notch quality materials, well-thought design, one-button operation and AUTO-STOP. Besides, there is the hidden pearl - the pump works with FreshFood containers. We've got the glass containers and are using them daily. And I'm going to buy more of them. This investment worth every penny (on sale, of course). P.S. No, this is not a paid promotion, it's just with having a bunch of kids, I'm so happy to keep leftovers fresh longer.
Date published: 2021-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy Father's Day I bought this for my husband, our chief cook, in response to his constant complaints about frost on the frozen foods. He loves the zip lock bags! I am loving how long it keeps my strawberries fresh in the fridge container! My sister will be getting a set for her birthday! (ssh!!)
Date published: 2021-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have had this for a few months and I've used it for a variety of things, mostly freezing foods. I like that I can reseal after I've taken a portion out and it doesn't seem to affect the quality. I made a lasagna a while ago and it went from the freezer to the oven no problem. I like the thick glass and definitely prefer it over the plastic 'lunchbox. Was great for camping!
Date published: 2021-06-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Nice This trash of a company will not publish real review from people who are not happy.
Date published: 2021-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm never going back! I love everything about the new Zwilling Fresh & Save. I cannot get over how easy the vacuum sealer is, how quickly it works and how quiet it is. The containers and bags give me enough options to choose from depending on the type of food I am looking to seal. The bonus of the App that you can download onto your phone to help you keep on top of when your food will go back is life changing. As a busy mom, this makes my life a heck of a lot easier. You should buy this product, you will not regret it :-)
Date published: 2021-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A kitchen must-have! In love with this Fresh & Save starter kit! It's so easy to use (I got the hang of it in under two minutes) and I'm so impressed with how it keeps foods fresher, longer! I used the app to track my food and was actually delighted to receive a notification that my food was about to expire - had actually forgot about it at the back of the fridge! So handy! This starter kit will pay for itself again and again in all the food I'm NOT wasting!
Date published: 2021-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from FRESHNESS TO THE MAX I love how little space the bags take up. I love how small and powerful the pump is. I love how long my sprouts and berries last in the glass containers.
Date published: 2021-04-06
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

With these containers do you have to purchase the vacuum device sold separately?

Asked by: Clear
  • y_2021, m_7, d_27, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36803-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product