C$ 60.00
-28 %

Vacuum sealing made easy

• Food keeps fresher for longer thanks to vacuum function
  • Easy food shelf life tracking via QR code and app
  • Re-usable & BPA-free
  • Perfect for sous-vide cooking
  • All FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible
ZWILLING Fresh & Save S/M/L-/-20-pcs_S/M/L-/-20-pc S/M/L / 20 Piece Vacuum Bag Set Small Medium Large, transparent is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36800-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-s/m/l-/-20-pcs_s/m/l-/-20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S/M/L / 20 Piece","ID":"s/m/l-/-20-pcs_s/m/l-/-20-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S/M/L / 20 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36800-020-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non vacuum storage methods. Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen. We currently offera variety of starter sets with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food. What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.

• Set includes 8 small bags, 8 medium bags, and 4 large bags
  • Keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods—saves time and money
  • Reduces food and plastic waste
  • Exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients and prevents freezer burn
  • ZWILLING Culinary World app tracks when you store food and when it will spoil – helping to reduce food waste
  • Expert German engineering
  • Reusable, incl. labeling field
  • Easy handling of the vacuum bags with the innovative valve (lock and key principle with vacuum pump) and zipper for easy opening and closing.
  • Easy linking of the vacuum bag with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the bags for tracking food and shelf life.
  • Individual bag ID on every vacuum bag for easy identification of identical types of food in the fridge and freezer.
  • Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.

Specifications

• Item no. 36800-020
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Heat Resistance: 92 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -18 ºC
  • Substance: plastic
  • Lid existing: No
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 20
  • Voltage: n/a
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.324 kg / 0.71 lbs
ZWILLING Fresh & Save S/M/L / 20 Piece Vacuum Bag Set Small Medium Large,
4.6 (342)
-28% 60
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save S/M/L-/-20-pcs_S/M/L-/-20-pc S/M/L / 20 Piece Vacuum Bag Set Small Medium Large, transparent is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Love love love but… I absolutely love this product but y fortunately they only lasted a couple of uses before getting pin holes in the bags and no longer hold the vacuum seal. I tried contacting zwilling for warranty on which I was told they did not carry warranty. I have only used them a handful of times and nearly half of the bags in this set have small pin holes in them. I have absolutely love the product but they just do not last. I have also tried ended the vacuum stalling process before all the area was out to be more gentle but it has not helped. I use mine for fruits and vegetables and cheeses, nothing incredibly sharp. Super disappointed with the lack of customer service to back their product.
Date published: 2022-09-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36800-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;