ZWILLING Forte 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set

C$ 899.99
C$ 1,600.00
-44 %

Non-stick set to meet the highest demands

• High scratch and wear resistance
  • Easy cooking and frying with no burning
  • 20x more durable than standard nonstick
ZWILLING Forte 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set black is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10 Piece","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66560-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The ZWILLING Forte series stands for cookware that fulfils even the highest demands – for many years. The Pots and pans set of 10 pcs combines high scratch and wear resistance with extraordinary non-stick properties. This is guaranteed by the Ti-X non-stick coating. The coating was developed in a new procedure and makes the Pots and pans extremely robust and durable. Developed by Zwilling, the special induction base distributes heat quickly and evenly. Perfect for all hobs, including induction. The solid aluminium pan is manufactured exclusively in Italy and is suitable for kitchens all over the world and for any type of hob. Look forward to the perfect addition to your cookware for cooking, simmering and frying – without any burning.

• Set contains 20cm frypan, 26cm frypan, 1.9L sauce pan with lid, 3.8L sauce pan with lid, 3.8L saute pan with lid, 7.5L stock pot
  • Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
  • Oven safe up to 500F
  • Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering. PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
  • Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan. 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
  • Safe to use with metal gadgets.
  • Safe to use on all cooktops including Induction
  • Made in Italy
  • Dishwasher safe.

Specifications

• Item no. 66560-010
Characteristics
  • Color: black
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Ti-X
  • Bottom technology: Radiant
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.711 kg / 17.00 lbs
ZWILLING Forte 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set
3.0 (4)
-44% 1600
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Forte 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set black is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Defective and unsafe! I purchased this whole set and was told it's the best set they have in store, with the lifetime warranty etc. and within a few months the edges of the pots started peeling off. This is supposed to be the most safe and chemical free set, but if the lining of the pans peel off that means it is being ingested and therefore not safe. I used it only with silicone utensils, and washed and took care of it above and beyond what is recommended. The warranty only means they replace the set, why would I replace a set with another defective set, all the pans in the set are doing the same thing! Don't waste your money! Stay away from these products.
Date published: 2021-11-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Over priced Bought this set 3 years ago. The non stick is bubbling on the bottom of the largest pan and the rims started loosing coating in flakes a year in. The ones that get constant use have no coating left in rims. The black exterior of the pots scratches easily. They never went through the dishwasher and I’ve babied them from the start, thinking I’d have this set for years to come. I’ve just contacted customer service and ther won’t do anything as there is a 2 year coating warranty. Just an fyi for anyone debating on these…. I’ll never buy Zwilling again.
Date published: 2022-10-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Hi, I got these set October last year and one of the pots developed a rust on the inside bottom part. Is that normal? I have been using nothing but non abrasive clothes to clean it after every use?  Is it still covered by warranty?  Thanks!

Asked by: Rubeth
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 1504ms
  • questions, product