Leaders in German Cutlery since 1731, ZWILLING extends its culinary expertise to premium cookware with the most advanced non stick performace. Proudly made in Italy, the ZWILLING Forte collection combines expert German engineering with the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Dripless pouring rims, stay cool riveted and ergonomic handles, easy to clean exteriors, and glass lids for easy monitoring make it a pleasure to cook with this Made in Italy premium cookware._x000D_ _x000D_
- Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans, 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids, 4-qt. sauté pan with lid, 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Oven safe up to 500° Fahrenheit
- Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
- 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
- Safe to use on all cooktops including Induction
- PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Substance: Aluminum
- Number of parts: 10