C$ 34.99
C$ 45.00
-22 %

Great sandwich enjoyment

• For preparing sandwiches in the toaster
  • Compatible with the ZWILLING ENFINIGY long-slot toaster
  • High-quality plastic handles
  • For two sandwiches at the same time
ZWILLING Enfinigy 2-long-slots_2-long-slots Sandwich rack, 2 long slots black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53999-017, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-long-slots_2-long-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 long slots","ID":"2-long-slots_2-long-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 long slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53999-017-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-2-long-slots_2-long-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 long slots","ID":"2-long-slots_2-long-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 long slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53999-006-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Colour: black
C$ 34.99
C$ 34.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Enjoy twice the snack enjoyment at home: The sandwich rack now allows you to toast two sandwiches at the same time in your ZWILLING ENFINIGY long-slot toaster. And it's very easy to use: Place your favourite fresh ingredients directly on the slices of bread in the open toaster sandwich rack and then slide the closed rack into the toaster. Thanks to its powerful 1800 watts, your snack is hot and crispy in just a few moments. By the way, you can also heat up waffles in your premium toaster with this practical stainless steel toaster insert, and enjoy them warm. We wish you bon appétit!

• For preparing sandwiches in the toaster
  • Compatible with the ZWILLING ENFINIGY long-slot toaster
  • Handles made of high-quality plastic
  • For toasting two sandwiches at the same time

Specifications

• Item no. 53999-017
Characteristics
  • Color: black
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Toaster
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.396 kg / 0.87 lbs
  • Length of product: 39.5 cm / 15.55 in
  • Width of product: 3 cm / 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 16 cm / 6.30 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Sandwich rack, 2 long slots
5.0 (2)
-22% 45
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING Enfinigy 2-long-slots_2-long-slots Sandwich rack, 2 long slots black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Accessory I didn't know I needed! I was debating getting a new toaster or a toaster oven. I didn't want something as big as a toaster oven on my counter top. This sandwich rack makes the toaster that much more useful, not getting the toaster oven anymore, glad I got the rack
Date published: 2022-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great toaster We love it. Love the sandwich rack for paninis too!
Date published: 2022-08-13
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53999-017, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;