Details

ZWILLING Cutting board 60 cm x 40 cm beech

C$ 124.99
C$ 170.00
-26 %
ZWILLING 60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-15.75-inch Cutting board 60 cm x 40 cm beech brown is rated 1.3 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35118-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-15.75-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"60 cm x 40 cm","ID":"60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-15.75-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 60 cm x 40 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35118-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"nature-60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-16.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"nature","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color nature is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"60 cm x 40 cm","ID":"60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-16.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 60 cm x 40 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35118-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 60 cm x 40 cm
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

This 60cm x 40cm x 3.5cm chopping board offers a large, completely solid surface for filleting meat and cutting up vegetables and herbs. Made from firm, thermally treated beech, the board is gentle on your knives and impressively dense, durable and strong, helping your stainless steel knives retain their sharpness for longer. Its minimalist design, fine grain and warm-coloured wood complement one another to give the board a beautifully refined appearance. This beech chopping board is also an elegant way of presenting Japanese delicacies and other small snacks.

• Crafted from premium solid beech wood
  • Oiled wood won't dull your knives
  • High density, durable wood prevents scratches and cutting marks
  • Large size fits fruits, vegetables and large cuts of meat
  • Versatile boards can be used as stylish serving platter
  • Hand-wash only
  • Made in Poland
  • Dimensions: 22"x16"x1.5"

Specifications

• Item no. 35118-200
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: beech
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.6 kg / 12.35 lbs
  • Length of product: 60 cm / 23.62 in
  • Width of product: 40 cm / 15.75 in
  • Height of product: 3 cm / 1.18 in
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING 60-cm-x-40-cm_21.00-inch-x-15.75-inch Cutting board 60 cm x 40 cm beech brown is rated 1.3 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Started Warping in less than 1 Month Got it for $70 so the price was great. Looked great upon arrival. Heavily used in a commercial kitchen - wood warped after less than a month, started to split at the 1 month mark. Cracks go down to almost the center of the board now at the 3 month mark as seen in the photo. Maybe it's good for light home use but not everyday commercial use.
Date published: 2020-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Great Size Poor Quality Size and look of the board are great but the quality is very poor. As mentioned on other websites with reviews the board begins to split at the joints with limited use and dry cleaning. Support from Zwilling was also very poor with no response from multiple support tickets.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from beautiful appearance but sub par quality I purchased my board in October, and less than 3 months later the board has 'split' in 3 different locations and also with what appears to be more splits about to happen. I primarily use my board to knead or roll out dough and have never submersed my board in water. To clean it I have only used a damp cloth. I regularly oil my board (at least 3 times per month) with mineral oil. Let's face it, these boards are expensive so I have been diligent in caring for it. For the money I paid, I would not have expected these splits for at least 3-4 years from now. How disappointing. 3 months old and already showing these signs? So much for their so-called treatment to make these boards durable. Save your money and buy better quality cutting boards from Dollarama which you can easily replace as often as you like without breaking the bank.
Date published: 2021-01-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Beautiful, heavy cutting board. It did not stand the test of time. Recieved it as a Christmas gift last year. I was very particular in caring for it (washing it by hand and drying immediately and applying mineral oil routinely). It has warped now where it is dangerous to use as it doesn't sit flat on the counter. Although the sales person said it had a lifetime warranty, it does not pertain to wood products. It is a shame, because it is beautiful and substantial.
Date published: 2020-11-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from DO NOT TRUST ZWILLING CANADA, CHEAP BOARD The board will warped in no time and they will not replace for you under warranty
Date published: 2021-08-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Embarrassing Quality Bought this 10 months ago and it has begun to split. Expected more from this brand. They don’t warranty any wood products so be sure to avoid.
Date published: 2022-07-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked in less than 2 month! Don't recommend it. I paid to have the quality of Zwilling! But it is not even 2 month that I received this item and now I saw it is cracked. So disappointing!
Date published: 2023-04-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35118-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;