ZWILLING Cutting board 35 cm x 25 cm beech

C$ 49.99
C$ 70.00
-29 %

Solid beech wood is perfect anywhere

• Cutting board made of oiled beech wood
  • Features juice groove
  • Reversible
ZWILLING 35-cm-x-25-cm_13.75-inch-x-10.00-inch Cutting board 35 cm x 25 cm beech brown is rated 1.2 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35123-400, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-35-cm-x-25-cm_13.75-inch-x-10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"35 cm x 25 cm","ID":"35-cm-x-25-cm_13.75-inch-x-10.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 35 cm x 25 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35123-400-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The medium-sized cutting board from ZWILLING measures 35 cm x 25.5 cm x 3 cm, is made from beech wood for a pliable surface that is ideal for protecting blades when cutting. With this product from ZWILLING, you get a practical kitchen helper for everyday use.

• made of solid beech
  • Reversible
  • Features juice groove
  • Excellent cutting surface to help protect blades when cutting
  • Durable

Specifications

• Item no. 35123-400
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: beech
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.1 kg / 2.43 lbs
  • Length of product: 35 cm / 13.78 in
  • Width of product: 25 cm / 9.84 in
  • Height of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING cutting boards

The ideal surface for high-quality ZWILLING knives: Wooden cutting boards are ideal thanks to the long durability of the material and the hygienic and easy-care properties of the naturally contained tannic acid.The high-quality wood also makes the kitchen boards beautiful accessories that are particularly elegant through their natural look.

Natural raw material

It's the tannic acid that does it: Beech wood cutting boards are also very hygienic.

Low-maintenance and durable

Even after frequent use, the solid board remains ready to use at all times.

Practical detail

The juice groove collects any liquids resulting from cutting food.

ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING 35-cm-x-25-cm_13.75-inch-x-10.00-inch Cutting board 35 cm x 25 cm beech brown is rated 1.2 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from BAD QUALITY - Zwilling refused to honor warranty Only used for slightly over a month. Properly uses and never put in dishwasher. Noticed the board warp (band) so badly (see photos). Very surprised. Contact Zwilling and refuse to replace. Expected the wood to be tempered and treated to avoid this problem...BAD BAD BAD quality. I hv bought $1000s from Zwilling and this $35 item really puts me off to buy their product again. They simple DO NOT stand behind quality of their product. I advise anybody thinking of buying their kitchen products think twice.... I will not purchase again from them. BAD COMPANY (at least in Canada)
Date published: 2021-08-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very poor quality I bought this cutting board seven months ago. This board was too rough So I oiled it by mineral oil often. I used it for only vegetable but board began to split.
Date published: 2020-12-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Easily lose shape I bought this cutting board a couple of weeks ago. The board became warped after a few days.
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from poor quality bought this in december as a gift. 2 months later, the board is wobbly and has a huge crack.
Date published: 2021-02-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Split and warped very quickly... After only a few months of use, the board has 3 large cracks and was bent. While I did not treat the board with oil and wax, I did not expect the board to deteriorate this quickly. If this cutting board were half the price, perhaps an extra star would be added, but at this price point, the quality is unacceptable.
Date published: 2023-10-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35123-400, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;