ZWILLING Accessories 53-cm-x-40-cm Cutting board Beech
The ZWILLING Natural Beechwood Cutting Board is a handsome and handy addition to your kitchen. Its large size makes it ideal for prepping fruits, vegetables and meats and slicing bread. Crafted from solid beech wood, this beautiful board is also a stylish serving platter for cheese, charcuterie, and appetizers.Thanks to its high density, the beech wood is gentle on knife blades while preventing scratches and cutting marks. Finished with mineral oil, this durable hardwood provides a long-lasting cutting surface that you can enjoy for years to come.
As the modern kitchen specialist, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels makes premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. With over 280 years of knife-making expertise, we have ample experience in what makes a cutting board work.
- Crafted from premium solid beech wood
- Oiled wood won't dull your knives
- High density, durable wood prevents scratches and cutting marks
- Large size fits fruits, vegetables and large cuts of meat
- Versatile boards can be used as stylish serving platter
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Poland
- Dimensions: 22"x16"x1.5"
- Country of origin: Poland
- Substance: Beech
- Net weight: 5.6 kg / 12.35 lbs
- Length of product: 60 cm / 23.62 in
- Width of product: 40 cm / 15.75 in
- Height of product: 3.5 cm / 1.38 in