Searching for the right knife becomes a thing of the past with the TWIN® 1731 knife block: with space for five knives, a knife sharpening rod and a pair of scissors, the right utensil will always be close to hand. With its simple, discreet design, it also blends seamlessly into any kitchen. The knife block uses space efficiently, and your knives will always be found exactly where they should be. Made from fine wood, the knife block is a stylish storage solution for ZWILLING chef's knives and also stops them from blunting. The knife block measures 27.5 x 38 x 12.5 cm. The Milanese designer and architect Matteo Thun brings together traditional materials and modern design in the TWIN® 1731 range to create a clean, minimalist look and a very distinctive line of products. This knife block, with its first-class materials and premium craftsmanship, is the very epitome of quality. A professional kitchen needs good quality knives, as well as the right storage solution: no kitchen should therefore be without the TWIN® 1731 knife block, a valuable investment that will help you to cook faster.
- Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boats outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
- Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Poland
- Substance: Wood
- Block slot count: 7
- Net weight: 3.26 kg / 7.19 lbs
- Length of product: 27.5 cm / 10.83 in
- Width of product: 38 cm / 14.96 in
- Height of product: 12.5 cm / 4.92 in