Staub Cast iron 30-x-30-cm-/-12-x-11.81-inch Enamel Saute pan
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.
The Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. It will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, frying, braising, and roasting. Thanks to its vivid Majolica enameling - a three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth - this iconic piece beautifully transitions from oven to table.
The domed lid makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat - its heavy weight helps lock in moisture for flavor-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage look handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
- Domed lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results
- Vintage Staub "ear" handles are curved for a secure, comfortable grip
- Black matte enamel interior with self basting spikes
- Consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Ideal for all cooktops including induction, Oven safe up to 250°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France, each product is individually crafted using time-honoured manufacturing process for the highest quality standards
- Country of origin: France
- Substance: Cast iron
- Induction: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 5.8 kg / 12.79 lbs
- Capacity: 3.4 l / 3.59 qt
- Length of product: 38.8 cm / 15.28 in
- Width of product: 30 cm / 11.81 in
- Height of product: 13 cm / 5.12 in
- Bottom thickness: 0.4 cm / 0.16 in
- Upper diameter: 30 cm / 11.81 in
- Upper diameter 2: 3 cm / 1.18 in