Staub Cast iron 30-cm-/-13.5-inch Cast iron Terrine
Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.
Proudly crafted in France, the Staub Rectangular Terrine is the perfect pan for making authentic French terrines and pates. The pan's durable cast iron construction boasts impressive heat retention and distribution for delicious cooking results every time.
Enameled cast iron offers quick release, so that your terrines easily pop out of the pan and onto a serving dish. If need be, you can store the pan in the fridge or freezer - cast iron wonderfully withstands both hot and cold temperatures.
- Textured black matte enamel interior offers better browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Transitions from freezer to oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
- Country of origin: France
- Substance: Cast iron
- Induction: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs
- Length of product: 34 cm / 13.39 in
- Width of product: 11 cm / 4.33 in
- Height of product: 14 cm / 5.51 in
- Bottom thickness: 0.4 cm / 0.16 in
- Upper diameter: 30 cm / 11.81 in
- Upper diameter 2: 1.1 cm / 0.43 in
- Bottom diameter: 26 cm / 10.24 in
- Bottom diameter 2: 7 cm / 2.76 in