Staub Cast iron 3.5-qt-/-24-cm Pumpkin Cocotte, Cinnamon
The Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte was designed not only for collectors, but for those that would like to bring a little whimsey to their table. This Cocotte is more than mere decoration. It is an heirloom quality Dutch Oven, cast and enameled in France by skilled craftsmen. The interior enamel is Staub's proprietary textured matte finish that promotes browning.
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of a pumpkin
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed in the oven/grill
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe.
- Country of origin: France
- Substance: Cast iron
- Induction: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 4.888 kg / 10.78 lbs
- Capacity: 3.45 l / 3.65 qt
- Length of product: 28.7 cm / 11.30 in
- Width of product: 22.2 cm / 8.74 in
- Height of product: 14.5 cm / 5.71 in
- Height without lid: 9.5 cm / 3.74 in
- Bottom thickness: 0.4 cm / 0.16 in
- Upper diameter: 24 cm / 9.45 in
- Bottom diameter: 19.2 cm / 7.56 in