The Staub Olivewood tool collection is a perfect complement to the extensive range of enamelled cast iron and ceramic cookware that is beloved by chefs worldwide. Each spoon is hand sculpted from a single piece of sustainable olive wood. Due to the natural variations in wood grain, no two tools are alike - each one is special. The beautiful handles are contoured to rest comfortably in the hand. Effortlessly fold egg whites, stir stews and scrape batters from bowls.
- Perfectly contoured to the hand, the pot and the bowl
- Olivewood has naturally occurring oils and density for superior durability
- Safe for use on all cookware surfaces including non-stick finishes
- Designed by STAUB in France
- Designed by STAUB in France.
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: Wood
- Net weight: 0.8 kg / 1.76 lbs
- Length of product: 31 cm / 12.20 in
- Width of product: 5.5 cm / 2.17 in
- Height of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in