Details

Staub 5 Piece silicone Kitchen gadgets sets

C$ 99.99
C$ 160.00
-38 %
Staub 5-pcs_5-pc 5 Piece silicone Kitchen gadgets sets no-color is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40503-115, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-5-pcs_5-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5 Piece","ID":"5-pcs_5-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40503-115-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Low Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Beloved by professional and home chefs alike, Staub has poured its expertise into a new line of kitchen tools and accessories that compliment its cast iron cookware. Exquisite and ergonomic, Staub Tools are perfectly contoured to fit the hand, pot, and bowl. Safe to use on all cookware surfaces, this full range of kitchen essentials is made from long-lasting black matte silicone and eco-friendly Acacia wood.

• Set contains: Soup Ladle, Serving Turner, Serving Spoon, Skimming Ladle, and Tongs
  • Designed in France
  • Acacia wood handle
  • Matte black silicone head
  • Dishwasher safe, handwash recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 40503-115
Characteristics
  • Substance: silicone
  • Number of parts: 5
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1 kg / 2.20 lbs
Staub null 5 Piece silicone Kitchen gadgets sets
3.3 (3)
-38% 160
Added to cart View cart checkout

Gadget that Compliment your Cast Iron AND CERAMIC COOKWARE

Beloved by professional and home chefs alike, Staub has poured its expertise into a line of kitchen tools and accessories that complement its cast iron and ceramic cookware.

Well Made Tools for Long Time Use

Made from long-lasting black matte silicone and eco-friendly Acacia wood. All tools are BPA free.

Perfect for use at the Table

A beautiful design you will love to use at the dinner table.

Staub tools make meal prep simple

Whether making bread, soup or risotto, Staub tools get the job done. You will love how comfortable they are in your hand.

STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub 5-pcs_5-pc 5 Piece silicone Kitchen gadgets sets no-color is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't buy the tongs! It's useless! I wish I could upload a video to show how useless this product is. I'm also curious to know why Zwilling designed this product which can pick up two spaghettis at a time? On top of that, the customer service team tried to convince me that this is not a 'manufacture defect'. I agree, it's a flawless product that will only end up in the garbage.
Date published: 2022-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from STAUB 5 pieces silicone accessories This was a gift for my family. Thet really enjoyed those accessories and they like very much how those accessories are built.
Date published: 2023-10-05
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40503-115, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;