Henckels Alcea 53 Piece Flatware Set polished

C$ 189.99
C$ 290.00
-34 %

An elegant complement to any table setting

• Includes 10-person place settings with 3 serving pieces
  • 18/10 stainless steel provides maximum corrosion resistance
  • Brilliant mirror finish
Henckels Alcea 53-pcs_53-pc 53 Piece Flatware Set polished no-color is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_22520-353, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 120ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-53-pcs_53-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"53 Piece","ID":"53-pcs_53-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 53 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22520-353-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. As one would expect from a longstanding cutlery company, the knives offer superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with Henckels strict quality standards, each spoon, knife, and fork offers everyday durability. Easy to care for, the dishwasher safe flatware will beautify your tabletop for many years to come. Alcea features a brilliant mirror finish. The handles are framed with a subtle border and finished at the end of each handle with a decorative accent.

• 53-Piece Set includes 10-person place settings with 3 serving pieces: 10 dinner forks, 10 dinner knives, 10 salad forks, 10 soup spoons, 10 teaspoons, serving fork, serving spoon and slotted serving spoon
  • 18/10 stainless steel provides maximum corrosion resistance and long-lasting shine
  • Handles are framed with a subtle border with a decorative accent at the end
  • Brilliant mirror finish
  • An elegant complement to any table setting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship

Specifications

• Item no. 22520-353
Characteristics
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 53
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.86 kg / 1.90 lbs
Henckels Alcea 53 Piece Flatware Set polished
5.0 (3)
-34% 290
Added to cart View cart checkout
Henckels Alcea 53-pcs_53-pc 53 Piece Flatware Set polished no-color is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Flatware Set After losing most of the forks from our previous set I set out to find replacement silverware. I purchased the Henckels set and we love them. The pieces are lightweight yet solid. The spoons don’t bend scooping ice cream and the knives are quite sharp compared to other sets.
Date published: 2022-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 53 pc flatware set Lovely design and excellent functionality! I’m looking forward to years of use!
Date published: 2022-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product Really good product bought in special. Really worth the price I paid.
Date published: 2022-02-08
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_22520-353, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are any of your sets made in Germany - if so please let my know the names of the collection. If not made in Germany please let me know the other countries that are producing them. I would like to buy a forever set for my daughter. 8 place settings etc.

Asked by: big T 123
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_22520-353, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product