Details

Henckels Elan 7 Piece Knife block set

{"black-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7 Piece","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19770-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • black
YOU SAVE: -56%
C$ 480.00 C$ 209.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
YOU SAVE: -56%
C$ 480.00 C$ 209.99
In Stock FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER C$99
Henckels Elan 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2022, m_12, d_6, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_19770-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Forged Elan Series knife is a contemporary styled, fully forged knife. Featuring high quality stainless steel blades, they are stain and rust resistant; then satin finished for a professional look. The forged construction ensures proper weight, strength, and durability through the length of the knife and gives a professional feel. The durable handles with a brushed stainless steel accents provide a comfortable grip. This combination of forged construction, comfortable grip, and contemporary styling makes the Forged Elan series a great value.

• Self-sharpening slots boast built-in mechanisms that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed
  • High-quality German stainless steel blades
  • One-piece precision forged knives
  • Ash wood and stainless steel knife block
  • Set Includes: 3.5" Paring Knife. 5" Serrated Utility, 7" Santoku, 6" Utility, 8" Chef, Shear and Sharpening Block

Specifications

• Item no. 19770-007
Characteristics
  • Color: black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5 kg / 11.02 lbs
Henckels Elan 7 Piece Knife block set
C$ 480.00 C$ 209.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Elan 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knive set I love that they will stay sharpe an lifetime warranty that’s awesome. Thank you
Date published: 2022-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good weight. Hopefully the sharpeners stay functioning
Date published: 2022-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality I love these knives and luckily got them on sale but would 100% have paid full price.
Date published: 2021-12-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value! Great value overall in terms of the quality you receive for the price. I did notice a couple of the knives came with scratches on the blade but they were still sharp. I’m not sure if this was a one off, minor defect as the package itself was well wrapped and intact. The look is very sleek and fits the colours of my kitchen counter, I’m happy with the purchase
Date published: 2021-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great price and product Love our new knife set! Great price for what we wanted! Excellent quality!
Date published: 2021-12-05
  • y_2022, m_12, d_6, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_19770-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;