Henckels Definition 14 Piece Knife block set
- (no colour)
The Fine Edge Definition 14 Piece Block Set has all the knives you need for you kitchen.
The Henckels Definition 8" Chef's Knife handily tackles kitchen tasks with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting. No job is too big or too small for this versatile workhorse: mince shallots, dice apples, slice pork tenderloin, and chop potatoes confidently and effortlessly.
All knives offer a precision-stamped blade which is light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is due to its high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handle is pleasant to grip for tireless, balanced cutting. Each time you cook, you'll want to reach for this useful knife.
Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known.
- Set Includes:3" Paring Knife5-1/2" Santoku Knife6" Utility Knife8" Chef's Knife8" Bread Knife6 x 4-1/2" Steak Knives9" Sharpening SteelKitchen shearsHardwood storage block
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe but Hand washing recommended to protect your knife investment from accidental damage
- Full tang for balance and strength
- Item no. 19485-014
- Color: no-color
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Number of parts: 14