Details

Henckels 2 long slots Toaster - silver-black

More than just a toaster.

• Motorized toast lever with high lift automatically lowers and lifts toast
  • 9 toast shade settings with countdown timer and Defrost, Warm, Bagel Settings
  • 1 slot fits 2 slices of regular bread or 1 artisan bread. 
-25%
{"silver-black-2-long-slots_2-long-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-black","ID":"silver-black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 long slots","ID":"2-long-slots_2-long-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 long slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36450-180-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • silver-black
YOU SAVE: -25%
C$ 200.00 C$ 149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -25%
C$ 200.00 C$ 149.99
In Stock Free Shipping
FREE Shipping For Orders Over C$ 99
Henckels 2-long-slots_2-long-slots Toaster, 2 long slots | Silver-Black | US/CA Silver-Black is rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2021, m_2, d_24, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36450-180, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Description

HENCKELS Statement kitchen appliances combine timeless stainless steel designs with premium features that function beautifully in today's kitchens. This toaster has extra-long slots to toast artisanal breads or up to 4 slices of bread, a motorized lever that automatically lowers and lifts toast and a convenient Raise & Check feature that allows you to check on toasting progress without interrupting the toasting cycle.

• Motorized toast lever with high lift automatically lowers and lifts toast
  • 9 toast shade settings with countdown timer and Defrost, Warm, Bagel Settings
  • Raise & Check feature: check toasting progress without interrupting toasting cycle
  • Front Slot only toasting control for 1-2 slices of bread
  • Removable crumb tray
  • Retractable cord keeps counters tidy
  • 2 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship

Specifications

• Item no. 36450-180
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-black
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 60 Hz
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • LCD Display: Yes
  • Power input: 1600 W / 1,600 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.965 kg / 6.54 lbs
  • Length of product: 37 cm / 14.57 in
  • Width of product: 23 cm / 9.06 in
  • Height of product: 22 cm / 8.66 in
Henckels 2 long slots Toaster - silver-black
C$ 200.00 C$ 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels 2-long-slots_2-long-slots Toaster, 2 long slots | Silver-Black | US/CA Silver-Black is rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Beautiful but... The design is beautiful and I loved the long slots for my sourdough bread but only 3 of 4 elements worked when new! Returned.
Date published: 2021-01-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Very nice toaster but has flaws What I like: - Motorized up down - all the toasting, warming and defrost options options - long slots - cool touch exterior (except the top but can't be helped I guess) - looks classy What I don't like: - uneven toasting (my biggest gripe with any toasters). Some of the elements glow red and are puckered some are not and in no obvious pattern. I think this is just shoddy manufacturing. - the buttons are a bit stiff and the toaster isn't heavy enough not to move when pushing the buttons. Suction cup feet, weighted bottom or less pressure buttons would solve this. - very prone to finger prints
Date published: 2020-12-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by from High on gadgets and style, short on toasting! Bought this from Costco about two weeks ago and loved it out of the box. We had high hopes given this is such a quality brand and we loved the features. Unfortunately the rear slot doesn’t toast at the same rate as the front and this makes toasting a high maintenance affair. Add to this the fact that there is a very loud beep that repeats several times when the toast is finished or raised. Checked the manual and it doesn’t seem like it can be disabled. Bad news for anyone in the house asleep! This one is going back to Costco.
Date published: 2020-12-19
  • y_2021, m_2, d_24, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36450-180, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;