The smoking set from the Specialties range is 28 cm in diameter and provides everything you need to add an aroma to fish, meat, seafood and poultry. It simply requires woodchips to be spread on the pan's base and the food for smoking to be placed on the grill. You can then look forward to the typical smoky aroma. All parts of the smoking set are made of premium stainless steel which is both rust-free and easy care. The 3-ply base ensures even heat retention and dispersal during high-temperature smoking process. The smoking pot is suitable for all cooker types including induction and can also be used to steam vegetables. Use this equipment to prepare a starter of smoked trout that will delight your guests. Your kitchen should not be without this exceptional cookware item from Demeyere.
- Matt 18/10 stainless steel, polished lid
- 3-ply encapsulated base, 4 mm
- Welded stainless steel handles: very firm and hygienic
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- Dishwasher safe.
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Induction: Yes
- Number of parts: 4
- Net weight: 2.622 kg / 5.78 lbs
- Width of product: 31.7 cm / 12.48 in
- Height of product: 12.7 cm / 5.00 in
- Upper diameter: 32 cm / 12.60 in
- Bottom diameter: 21.5 cm / 8.46 in