Details

BALLARINI Tesoro Table blender - red

{"grey-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36414-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"red-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"red","ID":"red","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color red is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36414-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
YOU SAVE: -40%
C$ 250.00 C$ 149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
C$ 250.00 C$ 149.99
In Stock FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER C$99
BALLARINI Tesoro no-size Table Blender, Red Red is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36414-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Ballarini Tesoro blender features a sleek and stylish design that looks great on your countertop. The space-saving size fits neatly under cabinets and is easy to pull out for entertaining. Wow your guests with made-to-order drinks at your next dinner party.

• 800 watts - 10 speeds , 3 pre-set programs (Soup, Smoothie, Vegetable), Pulse
  • Back-lit LED rotary speed dial
  • 1 L Tritan blending jar
  • 473 ml personal blending jar with drinking lid and storage Lid
  • Detachable blade with Blade Removal Tool to remove blade unit from the jars
  • Tamper tool to help guide harder-to-process ingredients onto blade for blending
  • Retro inspired look in high gloss red
  • 1 year limited parts warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, 2 year motor warranty

Specifications

• Item no. 36414-200
Characteristics
  • Color: red
  • Substance: plastic
  • Number of parts: 1
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Capacity: 600 ml
  • Safety Shut Off: Yes
  • Motor: AC Motor
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Programs: 3
  • Blade type: Small cross blade
  • Speed Settings: 10
  • Power input: 800 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.9 kg / 8.60 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.6 l / 0.63 qt
  • Length of product: 16.5 cm / 6.50 in
  • Width of product: 16.5 cm / 6.50 in
  • Height of product: 39.9 cm / 15.71 in
BALLARINI Tesoro Table blender - red
C$ 250.00 C$ 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
BALLARINI

BALLARINI – FROM ITALY TO THE WORLD

Cucina Italiana dal 1889 – BALLARINI has been living Italian traditions for over 130 years. The high quality and everyday usability of the cookware characterizes the brand as well as its family values. Long-lasting non-stick coatings ensure that typical Italian dishes can be prepared easily and with just a little fat – get Bella Italia right at home!

BALLARINI Tesoro no-size Table Blender, Red Red is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’m still learning how to use The best part of my review is to let every body knows that the blender itself is very smart . True preset uses, stop automatically every 90 seconds , haven’t use in other setting yet . I like the feeling I’m discovering every day new use to do more of my basics daily meal . And this summer I’m planing to use it making lots of frappe drinks ,
Date published: 2021-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ballarini Tesoro table blender I was looking for a good blender. All these years I was using Oster blender. But not satisfied the outcome. Very last oster classic one, I bought 2016 and with one use the small food processor came with it broke. I bought this blender during early Boxing Day sale and used one time only. The result is very satisfactory. (Not on sale price). I blended soaked rice and it came out so silky smooth. I love it.
Date published: 2021-01-13
  • y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36414-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;